August 09, 2015
RE: Invitation letter for My Parents San Zhang and Si Li,
Dear Visa Officer,
My name is Xiaoming Zhang. I have completed two-year studies of Master’s Degree at ABC University. I am currently working in Canada as a Sales Manager at XYZ Inc., with a monthly salary of about 4,380 CAD. My work permit is valid from June 1, 2014 to June 1, 2017.
I am writing this letter to invite my father, San Zhang, and my mother, Si Li, to visit me in Canada for a period of two weeks in August, 2015. Since I have to work full-time in Canada, I have not seen my parents for several months. As their only child, I miss them very much and sincerely hope they can travel over to visit me. I would love to show them the University where I studied and the place where I live. Besides, I have also made a thorough travel plan for them, as Canadian summer is coming in August which is the golden season for tourism in Canada. The weather will be warm and the scenery will be pleasant and lively at that time. It will be a great opportunity for my parents to see the splendid Canadian natural beauties and experience the interesting western culture in this lovely season.
During their stay in Canada, they will live with me at the address of 4465 Sheppard Ave, Toronto. Both my parents have a stable job and have prepared a sufficient fund to cover all their expenses that may incur during their visit in Canada including the round-trip air fare to Canada, food, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance and all other costs.
The Financial Status of My Parents
1) The employment of my parents 举例说明
2) Deposit Certificate 举例说明
3) Real Estate Property 举例说明
4) Vehicle 举例说明
My Parents’ Strong Ties in China
I guarantee that my parents will leave Canada before the expiration of their authorized stay, since they have strong ties in China.
1) Both of my parents have a stable well-paid job in China.
2) My grandmother lives with my parents who is 90 years old and needs the constant cares and attention from my parents.
3) My father has four siblings and my mother has two siblings in China. They grow up together and have a deep affection with each other.
4) We have a big family. My grandparents, my parents, my uncles and aunts, and my cousins often get together, have a big meal and chat with each other. It’s one of the happiest things in our family. Given these strong ties, my parents will surely return to China as scheduled. I simply want to have a temporary reunion with my parents, which will give us great happiness and satisfaction.
Please kindly grant them a Temporary Resident Visa. Your favorable consideration regarding their visa application will be highly appreciated. If you need any further information regarding this application, please feel free to contact me at any time via phone or email.